February 4, 2014
Update 3/5/14: With all the amazing handbags pouring in, we’ve extended our promotion! Shipments must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2014.
Handbag lovers, listen up: Twice is on the hunt to buy your purses, pocketbooks and carryalls in exchange for a handsome reward. In addition to pure sweet cash, you will also earn an extra $10 bonus in store credit for every bag we purchase. You heard it right—the more bags, the merrier! Take advantage of this satchel-savvy promotion now and stack up on store credit.
Brands and Pricing
From cocktail clutches to weekend totes, we welcome handbags of all shapes and sizes. We accept popular brands like Coach, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gap, Michael by Michael Kors, Lucky Brand and more. Visit our price calculator to estimate how much you can earn.
We take pride in selling secondhand fashion in like-new condition. To maintain these standards, we will only buy top quality handbags that meet the following conditions:
1. Handles: No unraveling, tearing or loosening of the handle.
2. Hardware: Must be fully functional (zippers, clasps, magnets, turn locks, etc.).
3. Surface: Outside of bag must be free of tears, holes and discoloration. Leather must contain no cracking or unraveling edging.
4. Embellishments: Bottom and sides of bag must be free of major wear, loose piping and missing feet.
5. Lining: Must be free of tears, holes, loose stitching and major ink/make-up stains.
The Fine Print
Details of the promotion are as follows: All sell orders evaluated starting February 3, 2014 are eligible. You must accept your offer by March 15, 2014 at 11:59pm Pacific to receive $10 in store credit per accepted handbag. Upon accepting your offer, your extra credit will be automatically added to your account. Store credit used in a purchase cannot be later refunded as cash. If you have any questions regarding the promotion or selling process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FAQ page.
Purge your closet of purses today, and soon you’ll be splurging on designer pieces at budget-friendly prices.