As much as we love summer, we’re willing to welcome fall back into our lives so we can start wearing our most fabulous boots again! Boots are not only a glamorous way to keep warm, but also a great way to wear all your spring and summer finds throughout the fall and winter seasons.
One of our top picks is the Fendi military style boot — check out the amazing side patent button detail! Secondly, we love the Michael Kors boots in oxblood, which adds a luxe pop of color to any outfit, from basic jeans and blouses to cozy sweater dresses.
We’ve rounded up our favorite fall boots along with some fun and complementary Twice finds below:
When wearing a spring or summer dress in the fall, try topping it with a cardigan or blazer, tights and your favorite boots. This is a great way to wear your summer skirts and shorts as well. With bright skirts, dresses or shorts, try pairing it with a darker or neutral-colored sweater or cardigan to play down the brightness. Securing the cardigan with a skinny waist belt can really pull the look together too!
1. ETIENNE AIGNER TWO TONE VIENNA BOOT, $189.00 PIPERLIME.COM
2. MICHAEL KORS BORDEAUX LEATHER STACKED HEEL BOOTS, $645 STYLEBOP.COM
3. FENDI SUEDE MILITARY BUTTON KNEE HIGH BOOT, $425 FLANNELSFASHION.COM
4. VERY VOLATILE STOCKHOLM SNAKESKIN BOOT, $79.00 PIPERLIME.COM
5. 7 FOR ALL MANKIND VICKY TEAL PATENT BOOT, $280.00 PIPERLIME.COM
6. L.A.M.B DOROATA BOOTIE, $395.00 PIPERLIME.COM
BCBGMAXAZRIA CABLEKNIT SHAWL COLLAR SWEATER DRESS, $48.00 LIKETWICE.COM